Gliph Responsible Disclosure Program
Our team appreciates the work of security researchers and their efforts to keep our community safe. We want promote responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities and provide a means for you to share information with us. We've created this page to discuss this.
Responsible disclosure includes:
- Giving Gliph a reasonable amount of time to fix an issue before you publish it.
- Making a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, the destruction of data or interuption of service.
If you follow these rules, we will not bring a lawsuit against you or involve a law enforcement agency. We'll thank you.
We are at the start of our responsible disclosure program. At this time, we are offering to publish the names and link out to whitehats who have helped Gliph realize and fix security bugs. At some point in the future, we may retroactively reward all Whitehats. We may also institute an official bounty program at any time.
This list is not necessarily complete. We evaluate all reports on a case-by-case basis.
- Denial of Service vulnerabilities
- Spam or Social Engineering techniques
- Non-security related bugs
- Issues related to WordPress
How to Disclose
You can disclose a vulnerability by emailing email@example.com. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. You may also report it directly to the Support Gliph.
In your disclosure, please include a description and potential impact, steps to reproduce the issue or a proof of concept and a name and link for attribution (if desired).
Thank you for helping us keep the Gliph community safe!
- Anand Prakash (@sehacure)
- Danijel Maksimović (@Maxon3)
- Ajay Singh Negi (@AjaySinghNegi)
- Priyal Viroja (LinkedIn)
- Frans Rosén (@detectify)
- Ehraz Ahmed (@securityexe)
- Krutarth Shukla (@KrutarthShukla)
- Andrei Miu (@bibz0r)
- Vishal K
- Sahil Saif (@bewithsahilsaif)
- Mukesh Dhama (Facebook)
- Hielke de Vries (LinkedIn)
- Jay Turla of HP Fortify (@shipcod3)
- Ketan Sirigiri (@Cigniti)
- Owais Mehtab (LinkedIn)
- S. Venkatesh (@pranavvenkats)
- Evan Ricafort (Homepage)
- Nithish Varghese (Facebook)
- Vikas Kumar (@vikasraj225)
Note: This list consists of bug reports of a significant nature. It is not covered by our responsible disclosure policy and names are included at our discretion.
- Sunil Dadhich (@Sunil_Dadhich7)
- Anand Sundar Tiwari (@anandtiwarics)
- Harsha Vardhan Boppana (@hvboppana)
- J Muhammed Gazzaly (@gazly)